Enjoy a quiet, romantic and special sunset with us
Winding down while the sun sets on the sea is an experience you mustn’t miss during your holidays in Ibiza, especially in Sant Antoni. If you feel like enjoying a romantic sunset with the gentle swaying of the waves, book a place and board our Pascual boat. Be prepared to take masses of selfies!
In one of our previous posts, we recommended 5 must-see sunsets for your holidays in Ibiza. But left one out: the one we’re offering on board our Pascual boat. A very special experience for those who seek a quiet, romantic sunset. Whether it’s with your partner, with a relaxed group of friends, with children or alone, this is the ideal sunset for you.
Our boat trip to enjoy the sunset
- Where do we leave from? The Pascual boat leaves from the marina of Sant Antoni, on the stretch closest to the famous “Egg” sculpture”.
- When do we leave? Initially, these outings are only arranged for Thursdays and the time will depend on the time of summer, but it’s usually at 7pm. We will confirm the time when you book a place.
- How long is it? The outing to admire the sunset lasts about two hours and we will serve an appetizer on the boat.
- What will you see? If the sea and weather behave, we will take you along the western coast where you will get a close look at the Love Cave (Cueva del Amor). Sometimes, depending on the day, we may also pass by Cala Gració. The route depends on the weather and what our skipper thinks is the most pleasant and nicest route for our customers. We will make sure that you enjoy the sunset in a quiet and romantic atmosphere.
- How much is it? The price of the boat trip to see the sunset in the Sant Antoni bay is €12 for adults and children over 12; and €10 for children aged 7 to 12. For children under 7, the boat trip is free.
How can you book a place?
You can book a place by phone, calling (+34) 605114120. Don’t wait too long to book a place, because tickets fly in the summer. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Fotografías: (c) NC/Ulises Cat
Are you planning to take a boat trip to Formentera? Do you want to see the spectacular islet of Es Vedrá? Ulises Cat offers you both excursions. Check the schedules and rates on our website and, get on our catamaran!